Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the aesthetic that guests have when coming into your Raleigh home. When you decide it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are prepared to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home ambiance. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and involve a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to consider before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery around a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can shift attention to certain door details and shift attention away from other unpleasant aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many additional features that can improve a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Raleigh, give them a call at 919-324-0196 or schedule an appointment online to consider all the choices for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.